Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Gun Show of 2009


So I went to the Shriner's gun Show in Wilmington, MA yesterday. What better way to spend some time on a Saturday? I was on the prowl for a used snubbie in 38 spcl or even 357 mag. Unfortunately, I did not see any bargains. Everyone is still worried about Obama policy and its driving the prices UP. I decided NOT to add to the price drive. I did get some accessories for my MAK90 though. I got two 30rnd AK mags and 2 AK slings; one leather and one OD cloth. Even prices for accessories were tough as bargaining failed me this day. For instance, I grabbed 3 AK mags marked $19 ea and asked the lady if I could get the three for $50. I expected a counter offer but instead got "The price is whatever its marked plus tax!" Oh well, I put the 3rd most worn mag back and bought just 2. I got the 2 slings at a different vender, the OD cloth one for $10 and the leather one for $15. I did not try to talk down the sling prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment